I worked as a call center consultant. Working 9 hours a day and talking over the phone and typing at the same time is what we call – Multitasking.
When Nail Art Salons boomed in Davao, I didn’t hesitate to get a try of it. They were saying that my nails are well-shaped and perfect for Nail Arts, so it is. I also considered having my nails done as a treat to my tiry hands.
I first went to Ilustre, pardon me but I forgot the name of the salon where I first went to with my Bestfriend for a Nail Art. Here’s a glimpse of my first few attempts:
I even search and tried different kinds of Nail Arts from Manual to Stamping. Here’s an example of Stamping Nail Art:
Check for more information here: http://thenailbar.wowcity.com/
One of the BEST nail art I have was done at PATRICE SALON, located along the old streets of Colon, Cebu City‘s highway in front of UNITOP. Here’s a snapshot:
It’s really cool and unique. As you can see only half of the nails were covered with floral design and it’s manually done. Two-thumbs up!
I know how girls are really getting crazy over Nail Polish and Nail arts. I really encouraged you girls to go ahead, go out with your girlfriends and treat yourself.
You can check for more pictures on my NAIL ART GALLERY.
- Sephora Is Opening Nail Service Bars in Its Stores (bellasugar.com)
- Do You Bring Your Own Polish to the Nail Salon? (bellasugar.com)
- Panic! At the Nail Salon (bellasugar.com)
- 15 Cute and Creepy Nail Art Ideas For Halloween (bellasugar.com)
- DIY Nail Art On A Dime (stylecaster.com)
- NAIL IT! Chinese New Year Nail Inspiration (islesofjane.wordpress.com)