Life isn’t just about keeping score.
It’s not about how many people call you
And it’s not about who you’ve dated or haven’t dated at all.
It isn’t about who you’ve kissed,
What sport you play,
Or which guy or girl likes you.
It’s not about your shoes or your hair Or the color of your skin,
Or where you live or go to school.
In fact it’s not about grades, money, Clothes,
or colleges that accept you or not.
Life isn’t about if you have lots of friends or if you are alone,
And it’s not about how accepted or unaccepted you are.
Life isn’t about that.
But life is about who you love and who you hurt.
It’s about how you feel about yourself.
It’s about trust, happiness, and compassion.
It’s about avoiding jealousy,
overcoming ignorance And building confidence.
It’s about what you say and what you mean.
It’s about seeing people for who they are and not for what they have.
Most of all it is choosing to use your life.
In a way that could have neverbeen achieved otherwise.
These choices are what life’s about.
- Life isn’t abo… (bambissence.wordpress.com)
- Be passionate in life and compassionate in heart (transientreflections.com)
- What Life Is About (seekersportal.wordpress.com)
- Don’t ask what the meaning of life is. Define it yourself. (heyyouwiththeheart.wordpress.com)
- Celebrate Your Life (memorybearsbybonnie.wordpress.com)
- Life Purpose Expert Remy Chausse Solves Puzzle of Finding Your Passion in Life (prweb.com)