Remember when your friend betrays you or your partner cheated on you?
When someone closest to your heart hurts you, you always believe in “second chances”. If not, “love is sweeter the second time around” drama. Okay, give them a second chance and hope that hurting you was just a mere mistake. Not an intention.
But when I read the statement below, I was able to tell myself, “oh okay, it was a choice to let other people hurt me…”
You can never make the same mistake twice. . because the second time you make it, its not a mistake, its a choice.
- Three Reasons Why He Won’t Admit That He Betrayed You (socyberty.com)
- People Will Hurt You (strangerschasingparadise.wordpress.com)
- #12 “Here’s to…doing the right thing. Even when it hurts.” (toastaday.wordpress.com)
- How Can You Rebuild Trust When Your Partner Cheats? (psychcentral.com)
- Is it Possible to Really Trust Someone? (collegerelationships.wordpress.com)
- A choice is a limitation. (susannahongpoaylin.wordpress.com)
- Healing the Heart Ache of Screwing Up (shaboominc.com)
- Can Your Relationship Survive Cheating? (psychcentral.com)