Thank you Lord for making things possible without adding troubles to it.
I can feel that 2012 is a very good year for me. Although I have been through rocky roads and stormy seas earlier this month, still I was able to make it through. I was able to make my way despite the thorns and the bushes. I had cuts and bruises, but I learned.
I just saw one of my haters outside the office earlier this morning, and I feel nothing. I didn’t feel the anger I used to feel when I saw her, no hard feelings at all. Amazingly happy how I manage to be positive today and forever.
Yes, I swear, starting today, I will only think of positive things and forget the bad things. I want to influence people, make them smile, give them hope, inspire them, and be awesome.
Let’s all walk with Positiveness.
- A Season Of Life (grannyintraining.com)
- Am I using the right words to attract what I want? Thoughts on language and attraction (toughmindedoptimism.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: How Emotionally Damaged Are We? Discover the Thinkiatry Principles by John Lindsay O’Brien (blogcritics.org)
- Possitive Atitude Can Change The World Around You (socyberty.com)
- Being the Highest Vision of Yourself – Ben-Arion (aquariuschannelings.com)