Hi lovely followers,
I just want to apologize for the major changes on my page. I really want my page to be more girly so I decided to change the theme. If you noticed, my picture widgets are not yet adjusted, I really need enough time to finish designing my page, so am really sorry if my page doesn’t look that awesome right now. 😀
I’m working at night, so stressed at work, so doing all the polishing won’t be enough after work. My off is gonna be in 2-days time so if you can be patient for me, I would really appreciate.
Been busy doing some blogging on my sister account lately, if you could visit and follow me at tumblr, that would really put a big smile on my face. Here’s the link:
I love you guys and I’m very thankful that you spend some time visiting my page. I’ll promise I will post some more blogs real soon.
Keep smiling. 😀
- Tumblr’s First Major Campaign (wildhairmedia.com)
- So That’s How It Works! (shannonhowell.wordpress.com)
- Tumblr: The Evolution of Blogging to a New and Interactive Media Space (soundandinteraction.wordpress.com)
- All Quiet On The Tumblr Front, But Not The Back End: Here’s What David Karp Has Brewing (businessinsider.com)
- 5 Ways Tumblr is Tapping Global Bloggers (socialtimes.com)
- Wherefore Art Thou, Widgets? (wordpress.org)
- Changing the blog theme to Manifest! (blogofreflections.wordpress.com)