I always dream to be the most wealthy person in the world. But that’s not going to happen overnight, and it’s not going to be that easy. Not having that much richness in the world, won’t stop me from making all my “wants” to come true.
I always want to help those little angels in need, those innocent children who were born in poverty, especially those in Africa.
The color of their skin might be different, there may be language barriers, and culture might create a gap between us, but how I love to touch them, to make them feel that they’re not disparate, hug them to make them feel loved, and talked to them to show them that I really wanted to be their friend and that I care.
I saw a lot of videos in YouTube and it breaks my heart (seriously), worst, it always made me cry no matter how many times I watched the videos repeatedly.
Watching the videos, pushed me to hope that I can be the richest girl in the world when I wake up one day so I could take them away from poverty instantly and have them experience how yummy the food is especially when it’s serve on a table, how satisfying it is to buy clothes you want to wear, how good it is to feel when you are sent in a good school, and how happy life is when you don’t need to worry about eating three times or five times with snacks in between.
One day, in my own little way, these “want” would come true.
- Fight Against Poverty is to Support African’s Countries development Projects 2.0 (PART1) (sibtworld.wordpress.com)
- I have a dream! (jadetanzil.wordpress.com)
- Eternal Poverty (atruediscipleofchrist.wordpress.com)
- A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes (ktnuw12daysgoneby.wordpress.com)
- The Dream that Will not go Away (myinkandquill.wordpress.com)
- The Truth about Following Your Dream (bloggingot.com)
- Persue Your Dreams !!! (ultdream.wordpress.com)
- The Nature of Dreaming (confidentwriting.com)