What people see is not always what people should believe.
No one in this world has ever lived without a mistake. Whether you like it or not, most people would judge you based on how many and what kind of mistakes you have committed.
But don’t panic, what they see and how they perceive about the mistake you have committed doesn’t really matter. We don’t owe an explanation to everybody except for the people we unintentionally hurt but feel sorry about.
The truth is, even if you explain yourself to everybody they still wouldn’t understand the situation because EVERYONE’S GOT A LIFE THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT.
There are chapters in our life that we wanted to keep within ourselves because we want a little privacy, even a bit of it. Those little secrets are better kept to protect ourselves from being misjudge, misinterpret, and rejected.
As much as possible, we try to keep ourselves nice in the eyes of the people because we are afraid that no one would accept us.
Remember, you would only know that someone is genuine if he/she accepts your imperfections. So cry out in the open and let yourselves be known.
- Lessons Learned In Life (sarahgoddard1.wordpress.com)
- A Meaningful Life ~ from Tricycle (abuddhistsjourney.wordpress.com)
- yeah….that (redheadjourney.wordpress.com)
- Reason I want to do somethings (nishantmodak.wordpress.com)
- Judging Others By Our Own Thoughts (justsimplyinlove.wordpress.com)
- Mistakes (mmaikers.wordpress.com)