I always write about giving you hope and making you happy. But tonight, I’m writing to you with my heart crushed and my soul tormented. Sometimes, the happiest person have deep wounds, too.
I wished I never loved. I wished I never tried to give another person a chance to hurt me and kill me – AGAIN.
Yes, tonight I died again.
I hope I could turn back time. If I could, I should have stayed single and lonely than enter a relationship but broken.
How could someone break my heart this much? how could her FAMILY do this to me? How could this pain bring tears to my eyes it won’t stop falling?
- (if) My Heart Could Speak to YOU… (nymphobrainiac.wordpress.com)
- Can’t Help Loving You (raatjagatara.wordpress.com)
- Soul Bearing (thelostyearsofaileen.wordpress.com)
- Of wishes coming true (jainniti84.wordpress.com)
- the story of love (clearskiesbluewater.wordpress.com)
- such is life… (akouklaslife.wordpress.com)