- Take control. Remember who you are. If you’ve forgotten who you are then redefine who you are. Maybe bleach your hair or do something else that will stand out in the crowd. That way, even if you don’t know who you are, then at least other people will be able to recognise you.
Remember what you are good at. Even though you may not be very good at singing, you may be very good at acting. Even if you are really concerned about your lack of ability (perhaps in singing) then you could take lessons to get better. But make sure you are constantly thinking positive thoughts.
Enjoy spending time with yourself. Tell yourself that you have chosen to spend time with yourself and even if anyone else wanted to hang out with you on that Saturday Night you would turn them down for Hollyoaks. If you feel like you’re making the choice to be alone, then you automatically feel more positive about it.
If you like someone, then let them know. Read up on wikiHowarticles which tell you how you should demonstrate to a boy/girl that you like them. However, stay single; don’t fall in love just stay friends. Friends have way more fun than couples.
If you can no longer convince yourself that you’ve made the choice to be alone on a Saturday Night, then buy a pet! If your accommodation doesn’t allow petsthen maybe you should invest in a robot pet, like a singing tortoise. If you haven’t enough money for batteries then maybe you should get a rock and convince yourself that the rock is your friend.
Never take up smoking. Some people say that smoking is a social activity so if you smoke then you could be being social; wrong it’s a crutch!
If no one else says nice things about you, then you should tell them the achievements that you’ve accomplished. If you can’t think of any achievements – then make them up! You could try; ‘I got full marks in my 11+’ or similar. These are sure ways to gain respect.
- Her Name is Lovely (lemmot1me.wordpress.com)
- How do you try to convince others? [David Klaasen] (ecademy.com)
- Life can be happy and meaningful (jesperanca.wordpress.com)
- The secret to happiness is… (qwestore.wordpress.com)
- I’m Happy (sihijau.wordpress.com)